HOW TO PLACE AN
Proceed to the order page, fill your desired quantity, choose destination country, shipping cost and total price will show. Follow the system, payment options and related info will show. After placing an order and payment made, you will receive an email from us acknowledging you’re your order has been confirmed and your order status will be changed to “awaiting shipment”. Your order status will be changed to “shipped” when tracking number is assigned for your order.
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
Prices of products on the site are in a USD value. The price of bitcoin mining machines has to be adjusted frequently in accordance with variables such as BTC value and market circumstance. Refund requests based on price changes cannot be honored. The payments for orders are accepted through the Bitcoin (“BTC”) payment network. In the event you choose to pay in BTC, the site will calculate and convert the USD value to BTC amount according to our chosen exchange rate (which is a weight average from major Exchange sites around the world). Later changes to the exchange rate of USD BTC have no effect on the amount to be paid for your placed order.
If you wish to cancel the order, you must do so within 24 hours of placing your order. In the case that we fail to ship out your order, we will contact you for refund. Generally, refund will be in USD with the USD amount of your order amount instead of the BTC amount, considering USD is a fixed amount, not a variable like BTC.
NOTICE TO SITE USERS ON TAX AND CUSTOMS DUTIES
All prices for products sold by us and invoiced by us to territories others than France are entered without value added tax and customs duties. You are solely responsible to consult your state and local tax laws to determine compliance with tax laws and regulations in your area and pay the taxes and duties if applicable according to your tax residential law. We are willing to provide assistance within our ability for your customs clearance though.
Delivery will be arranged after the order is fully paid. Delivery service is provided by third parties such as the national post services or international express shipping couriers such as DHL, UPS, FedEx. The international express shipping couriers are usually door-to-door services. Please note that we may choose a different service (an optimal option on the occassion) rather than the option as displayed when you placed order.
WARRANTY PERIOD AND WARRANTY LIMITATIONS
- A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the delivery date. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be granted unless we fail to ship your order. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under our warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
- The following events will void the warranty:
- Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
- Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
- Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
- For all repairs, within warranty or not, customers must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after troubleshooting with our instructions.
- We will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit to the customer within the warranty period.
- EastShore does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
We warrant the product, its components and labor to be free from defects in material and workmanship under regular uses defined in user manuals and this Warranty during the warranty period. The warranty period of certain product is specified on the page of that product and commences on the date of delivery.
This warranty does not apply to:
- normal wear and tear;
- damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, improper handling, overclocking or improper installation;
- damage or loss of the product caused by undue physical or electrical stress, including but not limited to moisture, corrosive environments, high voltage surges, extreme temperatures, shipping, or abnormal working conditions;
- damage or loss of the product caused by acts of nature including, but not limited to, floods, storms, fires, and earthquakes;
- damage caused by operator error, or non-compliance with instructions as set out in accompanying documentation;
- alterations by persons other than us, associated partners or authorized service facilities;
- counterfeit products;
- damage or loss of data due to interoperability with current and/or future versions of operating system, software and/or hardware;
- damage or loss of data caused by improper usage and behavior which is not recommended and/or permitted in the product documentation;
- failure of the product caused by usage of the products not supplied by us;
- hash boards or chips are burnt.
During the warranty period, we will undertake to repair, or based on our sole discretion, to replace a defective product by an identical or similar (e.g. newer) version of the product, unless the defect was the result of Warranty limitations. The repair of the product is free of charge for the parts, components and labor necessary in order to perform the repair and restore the product’s proper operating condition, provided the unit is returned otherwise undamaged and shipping prepaid.
The costs incurred in connection with the returning of the product, part, or component to us shall be carried by the product owner. If the product, part, or component is returned uninsured, you assume all risks of loss or damage during shipment.
DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND REPAIRES DUE TO PRODUCT ERROR
If your item is defective due to product error (excluding defects under Warranty Limitations) within the warranty period, you may return it for a repair at your own expense under the terms of the warranty, but without undue delay upon discovery of the product’s defect.